Tuesday, October 29, 2013

GAMEDAY UPDATE: 10/29/13

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS LOOK AT THIS. That's Cyberdreams' I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream on GOG. Since Cyberdreams no longer exists, somehow the rights to that game ended up in the hands of another publisher, and it ended up on GOG.

Now, that means two things: First: I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM IS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE GO DO THAT. But also, second: DARK SEED 1 OR 2 COULD MAYBE POSSIBLY SOMEHOW END UP ON GOG SOMEDAY SOON oh my god oh my god oh my god

I don't know exactly what that would mean to many people but it would be a great help because even on a PC running Windows XP, audio doesn't work perfectly for Dark Seed II (I can't imagine it would for the first one either.) I owe the fact that I care about this series to Retsupurae's Wrongpurae of both of the games, go watch that.

No comments: