Monday, October 7, 2013

IN THE CASE THAT I EVER JOIN ANOTHER FORUM HERE'S A LIST OF THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE THAT MOST OTHER PEOPLE DO

This is a typical topic on most online forums and I don't want to think ever again so here's an early list of "things you don't like but most other people do"

Licorice- just not all that tasty
Super Mario Galaxy- Just wasn't a fan of the camera for the most part, thought it would be better if it stayed similar to that of SM64 and Sunshine
Basketball- Really fell out of favor with me in high school for whatever reason.
LOZ: Ocarina of Time- Don' t think it's all really that bad, but I've just never been hooked on to it. Never quite felt like returning to it after finishing a session of it.
Pants Zippers- button fly
Barbecue- Actually I like barbecue, but I can't eat it without being incredibly sick immediately afterwords so I rarely eat it
Coke Classic- syrup as hell
Going to the Zoo- I was never one of those kids who would get anything out of the zoo field trip back in elementary school. Granted I haven't been to a zoo in ~6 years and it doesn't sound like a terrible idea (actually scratch that, I went to Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World and waited in line for like 35 minutes to do absolutely nothing if I remember correctly so I guess that counts) but I wasn't ever much of a fan of the zoo.
The Great Gatsby- Actually I sorta liked the book but why the hell are people having parties themed around Gatsby, isn't that the point of the novel that being all extravagant wasn't good and you weren't supposed to follow what he did
Ketchup on Hotdogs- again, don't know why I don't
Shrimp- I used to love shrimp but I don't anymore and I don't know why I think it's just the texture
Staying up really really late- Rather just waking up really really late isn't fun
ESPN2- Coulda been something. Coulda been something real good. But now it's just bass fishing and FirstTake or whatever
ESPN FirstTake-
St. Louis- I don't even know why, it seems like a great city but I do less and less it every time that I go there. That City Museum shit is rad though
Wichita, KS- I think that I just liked Wichita because the Wichita State University Student Union's basement had a Cruis'n Exotica machine but it broke and I guess they sold it sometime between 2007 and 2008 so there's not much of a reason for me to go back. Also I went to a Big Lots there once, never done that before or since
Root Beer Floats- I like soda and I like vanilla ice cream but they don't work together very well for me. There's this guy who lives on my floor who eats like 4 or 5 Root Beer Floats per meal at the cafeteria and I think he just does it as a conversation starter now. One time one of the people who works in the cafeteria said something to him about how he's using a lot of ice cream so he tells people that they get mad at him every time he gets 4-5 root beer floats but I doubt that they do
Slam Dunks- That's a lie
Not Chocolate Milk-
Runts-I can't

hopefully that clears some stuff up

No comments: