Tuesday, September 17, 2013

GRAND THEFT AUTO FIVE REVIEW

So there's a new Grand Theft Auto game released earlier this morning from what I understand. I couldn't wait to get home and play it after I definitely purchased it and I definitely have it for play upon my PlayStation 3. When I popped it in, I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised! You play as a man in a yellow shirt, and you start out in the middle of a village somewhere in the middle of Italy! It's a great cold open, really gets you into the game, and throws you right into the action. The rest of the game just gets better:

This game receives a 9/10 from reputable wwebsite joebush.blogspot.com

STORY: Excellent awesome story from the beginning to the end. You move to the United States to the great city of Philadelphia (Called "Brotherly City" in this game because it really isn't Philadelphia) and then eventually to Los Angeles (called "Sand Andrews" in this game) and you gotta fight your way to the top because the world is against you. At some point, you get in some fights with some older guys and a genie, and at some other point, you end up really joining with them and really making your way to greatness before you get accused of sexual assault by the police in Colorado (called "Cool Cool Mountain" in this game) but you confirm your innocence and then return to Sand Andrews to regain your status of greatness

GRAPHICS: Excellent. People looks like people, city looks like city, dogs looks like dogs. There are dogs, did I mention. They got tails and shit its nuts

SOUND: The cars sound good and the guns go blam blam really like real guns do. Music is all Haddaway.

GAMEPLAY: Controller had too many buttons. 0/100

VIDEO GAME: It was indeed, though I don't want to place it amongst the halls of epic win like Halo 3 and Halo 2 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's good

ART: vidoe games are art.. its art. like painting, you know painting, that's art, like video games also are. i been sad at games before in my life, like i was sad at movies before in my life, after I Lost To Notre Dame In The National Championship When Aaron Hernandez Of The Florida University Gators Dropped That Goddamn Pass In The Fourth Quarter On Fourth Down and I cried for a long time and I broke my controller. art

OVERALL: I give GRand Theft Auto Five a score of FIVE EPIC bACONS OUT OF FIVE HELL YEAH LOL

No comments: