Tuesday, September 24, 2013

FEBREEZE UPDATE

Febreeze, for years, has tried to sell us on the idea that it's different from other air fresheners because it doesn't cover up odors, but it actually kills odors somehow (I'd imagine through some microscopic amoeba Mortal Kombat style fighting). After intense theorizing, and scientific methoding, I'd like to state my thesis:
Febreeze is full of shit

Now, I have nothing against the smell of Febreeze, and on a nice fabric, it smells quite good, and even in typical air freshening situations, I'd gladly take some Febreeze over most other smells. However, through the scientific method-
Hypothesis: Is Febreeze full of shit and does it just cover up malodorous smells?
Test: (Inadvertent) Roommate cuts up a bunch of garlic and then sprays Febreeze all over the goddamn place
Result: Room smells of Garlic and Febreeze
Thesis: From the evidence gathered, I wholeheartedly believe that yes, Febreeze is full of shit and the product just covers the scent up.
I've pretty much figured out that Febreeze is full of shit.

Also I was the Eighth Grade Northeast Kansas Regional Science Olympiad Champion of the Scientific Method so I think I know what I'm talking about, thanks

No comments: