Thursday, August 29, 2013

STUPID BULLSHIT THAT I'M THINKING OF BUYING 8/29/13 EDITION

iPod Mini (4GB or more probably): I really just want to put all the stupid music that I listen to (british pop, guilty pleasures, Ace of Base) on one separate device that I will randomly carry with me.

Old white Apple Earbuds: Really pretty upset that early teenage me didn't buy a bunch of these because they were stylin' as hell

VHS-C Camcorder: Okay, this is going to take some explaining. I really, really like the way that Hi-8 and VHS-C film looks. It looks a little more natural to my eyes somehow (Hard to explain and there's probably no real basis for it.) And old camcorders are cheap as hell nowadays because what is anyone going to do with one?

EVERY FALL OUT BOY ALBUM: again with the whole "stupid music on one separate device" thing except I already
own
three
of
their
albums
and I love every single second of them

Dead Milkmen: Stoney's Extra Stout Pig: I just really like that album and I don't actually own it yet (had it downloaded waaaaaaaay back when I had a Zune Pass). Most DM fans don't seem to like it, but I actually sorta like it. "Helicopter Interiors" was actually my favorite song for a long time, and I still really like "Peter Bazooka," "The Blues Song," and "Khrissy." Rest of it isn't bad either. (Still not my favorite Dead Milkmen album, that honor goes to Bucky Fellini)

actually

JOE BUSH'S FAVORITE DEAD MILKMEN ALBUMS FROM FAVORITE TO LEAST FAVORITE (EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T THINK OF ONE THAT I DON'T LIKE)
1. Bucky Fellini
2. Eat Your Paisley!
3. Metaphysical Graffiti
4. Stoney's Extra Stout (Pig)
5. Soul Rotation
6. Beelzebubba
7. Big Lizard in my Backyard
8. Not Richard, But Dick

and I haven't heard "The King in Yellow" even though it's been out for multiple years now

Another Gamecube: haha just kidding but I go home on some weekends and it'll be lonely with the gamecube out here

thanks

No comments: